|Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
- This website is the sole property of Just the Job.com (Leicester) Ltd. Abbreviated throughout these Terms & Conditions to Just the Job. Company Number 6764940
- Just the Job cannot be held responsible for any services or goods supplied nor do we control or are held responsible for prices of such services, products and goods, availability, competency, suitability of venues, companies and suppliers listed on or linking to Just the Job.uk.com.
- The reviews of service providers published on Just the Job are provided by members of the public and do not represent the opinion of Just the Job or its owner. The reviews are the individual opinions of members of the public based upon their individual experience on an individual occasion.
- All reviews submitted to Just the Job therefore express the views and opinions of the authors and hence Just the Job nor its web master or owners will be held liable.
- We retain the right to alter and amend these Terms and conditions as required and without notification.
- Access to and use of this Web site and the services available at this Web site are subject to the following terms and conditions as set forth in this notice. By accessing, using or subscribing your business to the Web site or downloading materials from the Web site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below without any modification. Please, review them carefully. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use this Web site.
- Just the Job holds no responsibility to the accuracy of any free or paid listings.
- At the end of the agreement period, businesses will need to resubscribe to keep their business listed in any format, and keep access to functionality provided for any Listings other than free listings
- Payment terms for all Listings are 7 days. If after a statement letter is sent, followed by a final demand letter, no payment is forthcoming, then the customer will be referred to a debt collection agency for subscription recovery. From this point communication involving monies will be handled by a third party on behalf of Just the job.
- Just the job will ensure Paid Listings are more eye catching than free listings
and will give access to any extra functionality that is available.
- Just the job cannot guarantee that the same extra functionality will be available in all regions, and content may vary dependant on area.
- If for any reason a business no longer wishes to subscribe to the Just the job Database, no part or full refund of any subscription fees will be given, except with management discretion.
- Just the job reserves the right to remove any business, either free or Paid listing from the database at any time. Examples include Business no longer trading, complaints regarding obscene or illegal business practices. No part or full refund of any subscription fees will be given, except with management discretion.
- Just the job is not responsible for the quality or content of any associated RSS news feeds or third party content displayed on any regional portals.
- All paid Listings may have access to functionality within the portals only where available, and no guarantees are provided as to which parts of the country are covered by a local portal.
Electronic Information Submitted to this Web site
- The copyright in this entire Web site, unless stipulated, is held by Just the job. All material provided on this Web site is protected under international copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, none of the material provided on this Web site may be copied, distributed, republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form for commercial use without the prior written permission of Just the job.
- Individual visitors of this Web site are permitted to download or print one copy of material published on this Web site solely for their personal, non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify the materials and that they retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms and conditions contained herein. Just the job does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret laws.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively referred to as "Trademarks") displayed on this Web site are claimed by Just the job and no trademark license, either express or implied, is granted by Just the job. You do not have any right to use any Trademark or Service Mark displayed on this Web site except as expressly provided under the doctrine of Fair Use without the prior written permission of Just the job. In the event of unauthorized use or misuse of its Trademarks Just the job will pursue its legal remedies without delay.
- Any communication or material other than your personal information submitted to this Web site by electronic mail is the exclusive property of Just the job and is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas. Just the job shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
- Just the job assumes no responsibility for, or is otherwise legally responsible for remarks posted upon this Web site by third parties, even if those remarks are defamatory. Just the job allows third parties to post their opinions on this site, but asks third parties to follow guidelines such as not leaving negative or abusive comments. Just the job will take all reasonable measures to ensure only appropriate opinions are published by means of human or automated intervention, but will not partially edit or censor opinions. Opinions deemed inappropriate will be deleted. The final decision as to what is deemed appropriate and shall be allowed to be published on the website will lie with Just the job.
- However, in certain situations, outlined below, Just the job will remove postings by third parties ("posters" or "users"), including, to wit:
If you believe that a user has posted material which meets one of the above conditions, contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address provided below. Just the job.com ltd U1A Winchester Avenue,Blaby Ind Park, Blaby, Leicester, LE8 4GZ
- Just the job is presented with a settlement agreement, resolving a dispute between the poster and any third party(ies) complaining about the posting, mandating that the posting be removed.
- The posting contains vulgar, profane, or obscene language.
- The posting contains adult material, including but not limited to, graphic images, written images, or links thereto.
- The posting does not relate to a valid commercial transaction and is not the type of posting for which the Web site is intended, namely the referral of UK service providers.
- The posting contains personal identifying information about another user of this Web site.
- The posting was posted by a user who submitted false contact information during the registration process and Just the job is unable to contact the poster/user.
- Multiple copies of the same posting.
- The posting was made by a current owner, employee, former employee, or immediate family member of the company being reviewed.
- THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.JUST THE JOB SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE.
- Just the job is constantly improving its products and services and reserves the right to make such improvements or changes to this Web site, the materials, products, services or prices posted in this Web site without prior notice as it deems necessary.
- As a convenience to you, Just the job may provide links to Web sites operated by others. Just the job makes no representations about Web sites accessed from this Web site which are not maintained, controlled or created by Just the job and does not endorse any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon. Links do not imply that is affiliated with Just the job or associated with such linked Web sites, their owners or operators or any related companies.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Just the job, its subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, or any related companies (including those which share substantially common ownership), and its officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, and representatives of any of them (collectively the "Release Parties") from any an all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, sums of money, judgments, controversies, and liabilities whatsoever, at law or in equity, arising from or in any way resulting from your use of this Web site.
No Guarantee of Continuous Use
- You and Just the job are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee/employer or franchiser/franchisee relationship shall be deemed to exist, or is intended to exist by this Agreement.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be stopped due to factors outside our control.
- In the event one part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the other provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Data Protection Act
- Your use of this Web site signifies that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- Please note the records of the Just the job are held on computer.
Registered Office & Trading Address:
Just the Job.uk.com Ltd
U1A Winchester Avenue
Blaby Industrial Park